Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mick Jaggers Ex- Jerry Hall recalls psychedelic omelette In Bali



Published: 8:24PM Tuesday October 19, 2010

Jerry Hall and Sir Mick Jagger had a terrible experience after eating a psychedelic omelette.

The former couple - whose nine-year marriage was annulled in 1999 - were left paranoid and ill after being served a hallucinogenic meal on the Indonesian island of Bali.

Hall recalled: "Mick and I were served omelettes in Bali which had psychedelic mushrooms in and made us have a really terrible, vomiting, paranoid trip."

However, the former model admits this experience seemed pleasant compared to the time she was tricked into eating bulls' testicles as a youngster.

She said: "Worse was when I was 12 or 13 and my sisters and I were out with some cowboys who castrated steers. As a joke they said, 'Try these Rocky Mountain oysters'. The taste was horrible. I still cringe when I think of eating bovine testicles."

These days Hall finds male genitals amusing and, admits one of her favourite things is a raunchy apron which features a fake penis and reminds her of an old friend, the late artist Andy Warhol.

She told Food Monthly magazine: "One of my sisters gave me a special apron that I've worn for cooking. When you unzip a little panel in the front a stuffed c**k comes out. It's the sort of thing Andy Warhol would have enjoyed. We were close friends for many years and I thought he was a generous, gentle, sweet guy. In the cupboards of his kitchen there were just lots of cans of Campbell's tomato soup - it's all he ate at home."

No comments:

Post a Comment