Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Megan Gale has launched her new collection of women's swimwear.



Thursday, July 1, 2010
Showbiz
Megan Gale launches bikini range
Wednesday, June 30 2010, 04:49 BST
By Rebecca Davies
The Australian supermodel, whose boyfriend is comedian Andy Lee, revealed at the launch party of Isola bikinis last night that she road-tested the range on a recent holiday with Lee in Bali.

Gale told The Daily Telegraph: "It's the first time I've taken my own bikinis on holidays and it was weird... I was really nervous wearing them. This is my little nest egg so hopefully we've got it started right."

She also revealed that she was disappointed that some of the bikini models failed to turn up at the launch, saying: "I would never have done that - you commit to do it, you rock up."

No comments:

Post a Comment