Thursday, July 29, 2010

Jennifer Aniston reveals her long to travel the world

By: HollywoodNews.com

HollywoodNews.com: Actress Jennifer Aniston said she wants to take a break from work so she can travel the world.

The 41-year-old, who was recently in London to launch her debut fragrance, said she would love to see more of the world but not just for her job. She said to Britain’s Stylist magazine: “I travel a lot for work but I need to start traveling more for myself – it’s really important to me. You’d be shocked at my list of places I want to go. I want to go to India, Bali and I would love to go to Italy – I’ve never been to Florence or to Venice. I also want to go to Thailand and Fiji – a lot of places!”

Aniston added that she is always happy to take a trip to France as she revealed it is her top travel destination.

She said: “Paris, definitely. I love the people, the elegance, and the beauty of it. I stayed years ago at a little boutique hotel, I couldn’t tell you the name of it now, only that it wasn’t one of the big fancy ones. “I’ve always liked those little quaint places that make you feel like you’re in someone’s apartment, rather than a hotel.”

Award News, Breaking News, Entertainment News, Movie News, Music News, Hollywood News

Source: Splash News
Related Articles

* Jennifer Aniston “Works out every day”
* Jennifer Aniston did not leave LA because of Brad and Angie’s “Salty” weekend
* Jennifer Aniston “should be so lucky” to date me, says Jason Sudeikis
* Heidi Montag in talks to star in a show abroad
* Jessica Biel wears see through dress at ‘A-Team’ UK premiere

Tags: Actress, Bali, breaking news, Entertainment news, Entertainment/Culture, Fiji, Florence, france, Hollywood, hollywood news, Hospitality/Recreation, Human Interest, india, Italy, jennifer aniston, London, Paris, television, Television in the United States, Thailand, travel destination, United Kingdom, Venice

No comments:

Post a Comment